Want to get into one of the fastest growing industries in Australia?
This hands on course is ideal for anyone interested in learning how to design for print and digital output – either for personal interest or for professional production.
In this 6 week course we will give you time to:
- Learn image creation, editing, photo rules and saving images for the web
- Learn the basic principles of web and graphic design – e.g. typography, colour and the ‘3C’s’.
- Get to know ‘industry-standard’ software
Examples of how students research colour and form in our graphic design courses
What we provide
- Quality exercises, real-world examples and entertaining presentations
- A hands-on, fun and friendly learning environment
- Workshop notes and handy tips or shortcuts
- Pencil and/or pen
- Note pad
- Tea and coffee
- Quality facilities
What to bring
This course is ideally designed for anyone who has a laptop or mobile device with Adobe Creative Suite installed (preferred). If you have a laptop but do not have Adobe Suite products installed, you can sign up for an Adobe Creative Cloud account and install a free trial of Adobe products prior to the workshop by clicking on the following link Adobe Trial.
You may also like to bring:
- Content, images or graphics you would like to use or reference in the workshop
- Flash drive (for file transfers from your instructor)
Course Dates and Location
We release new dates for this course on a regular basis. If you register your interest using the form below, we will be in touch to advise the latest start dates.
This course will be run from:
The Shoalhaven Design Studios, Nowra NSW.
Want more information? For workshop enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all your work with the festival Luise, I’d happily work with you again! Congratulations on your first year. Here’s to many more. 🙂
I asked Luise to create options for branding and design for several of my business ventures. The process was highly interactive and engaging – Luise is very customer and outcome focused, always ensuring I was ‘on board’ with the creative process. In that regard I always felt engaged and had a sense of ownership right…
Just opened my business cards….very happy with them.Thanks to all your help!
“Luise has been there for me from the beginning to end. She is patient, understanding and she has almost a sixth sense to understand exactly what is required. Her quality of work is exceptional and she has a natural talent for design. I am beyond grateful to have met her and I recommend her services to any…
Class doesn’t suit you?
- If sitting in class is not for you, we offer 1 to 1 training where you will receive tuition on exactly what you want.
- We also offer training ‘in-house’ where we come to your workplace to deliver targeted training to one or more staff.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss pricing for all of the above mentioned options, please complete the form on our training services page and we will respond within 24 hours.